Wednesday, July 16, 2014

It's Ya Birthday!

In my last post, I briefly mentioned that I am starting a new venture in my life. In April, I became a Young Living Independent Distributor and began a journey to help my family make healthier choices, and do things for my family that are healthier in the long run. Are we eating totally healthy now? Not by a long shot. As a matter of fact, (as I hang my head in shame), for my husband's birthday this week I bought him his "goodies" that I haven't bought pretty much since April.(Now, that's not to say that HE himself hasn't brought them in the house, but I haven't.) Here is my confession:  


 But hey! There's a pineapple in there!!

ANYWAY...moving right along. YL (Young Living) has been a God send. I LOVE my oils!!! The girls...well, the three smaller ones LOVE their oils. Lauren is my biggest fan. :) Chesley on the other hand trys to act like she's not so interested, but I see her pilfering through my oils from time to time. hehe. Back to Ryan- he is a hard sell. Still working on him. He's not so crazy about the oily smells. But I get to sneak it in there from time to time. I'm just waiting on that one time he really needs the oils for something and I know he'll be hooked...it's just a matter of time! (as I laugh in my evil laugh) :D I did clean out my medicine cabinet today- that will be a post all on it's own. 

I have so much I want to write about, but I don't want to bore y'all to complete tears today, so I'll be posting stuff on here about the girls, YL Oils, and our life in general very soon. For this week- I want to say that my husband turned 19, 29, 39 this past Tuesday. He is amazingly handsome, and I couldn't imagine my life without him. He gets on my nerves like no other, we disagree like it's going out of style, and we are about as opposite as you can possibly get and I love it. He is the love of my life, and I couldn't imagine growing old with anyone else. Happy Birthday to my Sweet Pea! 

If you have any questions about YL oils, I'd be thrilled to answer them, just send me an email at paulabristow6@gmail.com and I'll be glad to do just that. 

In my next post, I'll be throwing some personal testimonies about the oils, as well as what has worked for some of my friends! Until then...

Enjoy the Journey!

Paula


No comments:

Post a Comment